Let's make it as easy as possible, yeah?
Thank you for being awesome and agreeing to share your story with us! Telling a good story is no easy feat, but that’s where we come in. All we’re looking for is to have a great conversation with you! Further down this page you will find a few pointers to follow, do us a solid and we promise we will all have a great time!
- Remove unnecessary furniture and decorations
- Stow away remote controls
- Turn off television, ceiling fans
- Close the windows and turn on the A/C
Project by Cedron Interior Concept
Project by Lome interior
- Remove refrigerator magnets, hanging laundry, detergent/soap bottles/sponges/rags, pots and pans
- Clear countertops and sink (appliances to be unplugged, countertop to be dry)
Project by ID Gallery
Project by Swiss Interior
- Make the beds (preferably plain coloured sheets)
- Clear the nightstands/bedside tables
Project by Ciseern Interior Design
Project by Noble Interior Design
- Remove unnecessary soap bottles/hygeine products, floor mats
- Clear countertops
- Ensure toilet is dry
Project by All About Design
Project by Singapore Luxury Property
VIDEO SHOOT QUESTIONS TO EXPECT
- What makes your home a beautiful one?
- What was your biggest fear about your home makeover?
- What was the biggest headache that you faced and the unexpected solutions that you found?
- What was one thing in your house that you 'die die' must have had?
- What is your biggest regret for your home makeover?
- What is one thing that you love the most about your renovation/makeover?
- What do you love to do in your house when no one is around?
- If you could do it all over again, would you?
- And much more...